Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk or Lowfat Cottage Cheese
Red Wine Vinaigrette
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- ¼ tsp. Dried Oregano
- ¼ Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, sliced into ¼-inch pieces
- ½ English Cucumber, halved vertically and sliced to ½ inch
- ¼ C. Kalamata Olives
- 2 Tbsp. Capers
- 3 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinaigrette (see above)
- 8 oz. Nancy’s Organic Cottage Cheese
- To make the vinaigrette, combine the olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper and dried oregano in a lidded jar. Set aside.
- Combine the salad ingredients in a large bowl. Shake the dressing to emulsify before pouring over the salad. Toss to coat.
- Serve the salad with cottage cheese on the side or overtop. Season, to taste.