Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese Spread
Quick-Pickled Red Onions
- ½ large Red Onion, halved and thinly sliced
- ½ C. Red Wine
- ½ C. Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ C. Distilled White Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp. Cane Sugar
- 4 Plain Bagels, halved and toasted
- 8 oz. Nancy’s Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 Heirloom Tomato, sliced
- 3 Tbsp. Capers
- Pickled Red Onions (see above)
- In a 1 qt. saucepan over medium-low heat, combine the red wine, vinegars, salt and sugar.
- Place the sliced red onions in a pint jar.
- Once the mixture reaches a low boil, remove them from the heat and pour over the onions. Let the mixture cool for 5 minutes before placing the lid. Use immediately or refrigerate for up to two weeks.
- Spread each halved and toasted bagel with Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese Spread. Layer with sliced tomatoes, capers and pickled red onions.