Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
- 1 cup Cooked Ancient Grains (wheat berries, lentils, quinoa)
- 1 Apple, diced
- 2 Celery Stalks, diced
- 1 cup Broccoli Florets
- 1 cup Zucchini Rounds, ¼ inch thick
- ½ cup Halved Cherry Tomatoes
- ½ cup Fresh Garden Peas, or frozen
- ¼ cup Chopped Walnuts
Cheesy Yogurt Dressing
- 1 cup Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
- ½ cup Crumbled Blue Cheese or Feta
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and mash them together and season to taste. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Combine the salad ingredients together in a larger bowl. Add the dressing as desired and toss to coat.