Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Cottage Cheese
- 8 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- ¼ tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 tsp. Chopped Fresh Parsley
- ¼ C. Sliced Zucchini
- ¼ C. Diced Yellow Bell Pepper
- ¼ C. Diced Red Bell Pepper
- 2 oz. Diced Mushrooms
- 4 oz. Nancy’s Organic Cottage Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and prepare a standard muffin tin with oil or cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt, pepper, and parsley. Set aside.
- Into each well, divide and layer the prepared vegetables and pour the egg mixture over top.
- Dot each filled cup with about 2 tsp. Nancy’s Organic Cottage Cheese.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until golden.
- Turn the egg bites out of the pan and serve immediately.