Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic 100% Grass-Fed Plain Yogurt
Dutch Baby Pancake
- 4 Eggs, at room temperature
- ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ¾ C. Bread Flour
- ½ tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- ¾ C. Whole Milk, at room temperature
- ¼ C. Butter
- 6 oz. Nancy’s Plain 100% Grass-Fed Yogurt
- Fresh Fruit
- Toasted Hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- Place an oven-safe, non-stick skillet in the oven and preheat to 425 degrees.
- Combine the eggs, vanilla, flour, and cinnamon in a blender. Blending until frothy, gradually add the milk.
- Using an oven mitt, remove the preheated skillet from the oven and add the butter. Once it’s melted, pour in the batter.
- Return the skillet to the oven (remember an oven mitt) and bake until puffed and browned at the edges, about 15 minutes.
- Remove the Dutch Baby from the oven and allow it to shrink and cool slightly in the skillet.
- Place toppings in the center to serve.