Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 C. Chopped Yellow Onion
- 2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 2 tsp. Chopped Ginger
- 2 tsp. Curry Powder
- 1 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 medium head cauliflower, coarsely chopped
- 1 quart low-sodium vegetable stock, plus more as needed for reheating
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- ½ C. Nancy’s Whole Milk Yogurt, plus more for serving
- Lime Wedges, for serving
- Nancy’s Whole Milk Yogurt
- Toasted Coconut
- Cilantro Leaves
- Black Sesame Seeds
- Place a stock pot over medium heat and add the olive oil. Once the oil is shimmering, add the onion and sauté until softened, 3-5 minutes.
- Add the chopped garlic and ginger, and spices to the pot. Cook 1-2 minutes more.
- Add the cauliflower to the pot and stir to coat.
- Add the stock. Stir and season the mixture to taste.
- Cover and reduce the heat to a simmer. Cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Use a potato masher to break up the softened cauliflower. Use an immersion blender to puree the soup until smooth.
- Add the yogurt and taste for seasonings.
- Serve in low bowls with suggested toppings and lime wedges.