- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 1 C. Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
- ½ C. Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Cottage Cheese
- 2 tsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Snow Peas
- Cucumber Spears
- ¼ C. Finely Chopped Parsley
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Zest
- 2 tsp. Minced Fresh Garlic
- Place the oil in a small pan over medium heat. Add the chopped shallots and sauté until softened and browned. Transfer to a bowl and allow them to cool slightly.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the yogurt, cottage cheese and lemon juice. Fold the cooled shallots into the mixture and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Separately, combine the prepared gremolata ingredients.
- Serve the dip topped with gremolata alongside prepared vegetables for dipping.