Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 2 teaspoons Dried Oregano
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 3 cups Cooked and Shredded Chicken Breast
- 2 Cans (4 oz.) Diced Green Chiles
- 4 cups Chicken Stock
- 2 Cans (15 oz.) Cannellini Beans, drained
- 4 oz. Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream
- Shredded White Cheddar Cheese
- Sliced Black Olives
- Fresh Cilantro
- Pour the oil into a 3 qt. stock pot over medium heat. Once shimmering, add the onion, garlic and spices. Stir to combine and cook until softened.
- Add the chicken and the green chilis with liquid. Stir and cook the mixture for 2 minutes more.
- Add the chicken stock and beans. Bring the soup to a simmer and cook for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the soup from the heat and stir in the sour cream
- To serve, ladle into four bowls and add toppings as desired.