Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
- ⅓ C. Rolled Oats
- Salt to taste
- ⅛ tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- ⅔ C. Water
- 1 tsp. Maple Syrup, plus more for drizzling
- ½ Tbsp. Chopped Toasted Pecans
- ½ C. Cane Sugar
- ¼ C. Butter
- ¾ C. Rolled Oats
- ½ C. Raw Pecan Aalves
- Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
- Pecan Crumble (above)
- Diced Pears
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To make the pecan crumble, combine the sugar, butter, rolled oats, and pecan halves in a food processor. Pulse lightly to chop until just incorporated.
- Scatter the mixture on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until set and golden.
- Place the sheet on a rack to cool for 10 minutes and then crumble with a fork.
- While the crumble cools, combine the ingredients for the oats in a microwave safe bowl.
- Stir, cover, and cook in 60-second intervals until desired texture and consistency is achieved, about 2-3 minutes.
- Spoon the oats into 1-2 bowls and add a dollop of yogurt to each. Top with pecan crumble and diced pears.