- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 C. Chopped Kale (ribs removed)
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- ½ C. Nancy’s Organic Lowfat Cottage Cheese
- ½ C. Nancy’s Organic Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- Broccoli Florets
- Sliced Bell Peppers
- Sugar Snap Peas
- Pour the olive oil into a large skillet over medium heat. Once shimmering, add the chopped kale and season with kosher salt. Sauté until vibrant and just softened, 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer the sauteed kale to a plate and allow it to cool completely.
- In a food processor, combine the kale and remaining ingredients. Pulse to chop, then blend until smooth.
- Serve with dippers.