Featured Product: Nancy’s Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Premade Granola
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Melted Butter
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Tubs Nancy’s Cream Cheese, (8 oz.)
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spices (cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, clove)
- Sliced persimmons and chopped hazelnuts, for garnish
- Pulse the granola in a high speed blender to chop. Add the melted butter and pulse again.
- Press the granola mixture into 4 small tart pans.
- To begin making the filling, beat the heavy whipping cream in a mixing bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Separately, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla paste and pumpkin pie spices. Beat until smooth.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Divide the filling into the prepared crusts. Chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- Garnish the tops with slices of persimmon and chopped hazelnuts.