Featured Product: Nancy’s Oatmilk Non-Dairy Apple Cinnamon Yogurt
- 1 C. Rolled Oats
- 1 ¼ C. All-Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- ½ tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 2 C. Carrot, grated
- 1 Ripe Banana, mashed
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Grated Ginger
- ½ C. Brown Sugar, packed
- ½ C. Nancy’s Apple Cinnamon Oatmilk Non-Dairy Yogurt
- ¼ C. Olive Oil
- 1 Egg
- ½ C. Cranberries
- ½ C. Chopped Walnuts or Pecans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners or cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the carrot, banana, ginger, brown sugar, yogurt, oil and egg.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Add cranberries and nuts. Stir to combine.
- Spoon the batter into wells of the muffin tin, filling to the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until just browned.