Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Cottage Cheese
- 6 Large Golden Beets, washed and trimmed
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil, divided
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ tsp. Dijon Mustard
- Cracked Black Pepper
- 16 oz. Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Cottage Cheese
- Pea Shoots or Watercress
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Toss the prepared beets with 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap each beet in aluminum foil and place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 1-1.5 hours, until softened. Transfer to a rack for 5 minutes, until cool enough to handle.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the remaining olive oil, balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard until emulsified. Set aside.
- Using a paring knife, peel and quarter the beets. Toss with dressing.
- Serve the dressed beets over cottage cheese with pea shoots or watercress. Finish with fresh cracked pepper.