Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Lowfat Cottage Cheese
- 4 C. Water
- 1 tsp. Fine Sea Salt
- 6 oz. Orecchiette Pasta
- ½ Bunch Asparagus, snapped and cut into thirds
- 1 C. Zucchini, cut into half-moons
- 1 C. Red Onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 C. Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dried Herbs (parsley, oregano, thyme, or a mixture)
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 16 oz. Nancy’s Organic Lowfat Cottage Cheese
- Place the water and the sea salt in a large pot and bring it to a boil.
- Once the pasta is al dente, add the asparagus to the pasta water. Cook until vibrant and just tender, 1-2 minutes. Drain with the pasta.
- Wisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, died herbs and kosher salt.
- Toss the cooked pasta, asparagus, and other prepared veggies with the prepared dressing.
- Top the salad with Cottage Cheese. Season with more kosher salt and black pepper as desired.