Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Cottage Cheese
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil, divided
- ¼ C. Dice Red Onions, plus more for garnish
- 2 Garlic Cloves, sliced
- 1 ½ C. Fresh Cut Sweet Corn (about 2 cobs) or Frozen Sweet Corn
- 1 C. Sliced Snap Peas
- 1 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- Pinch of Kosher Salt
- 1 Loaf Rustic Bread, sliced to 1 ½-inch and toasted
- 8 oz. Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Cottage Cheese
- 2 Heirloom Tomatoes, thick sliced
- Black Pepper
- Place a frying pan over medium heat. Add 2 Tbsp. of olive oil and add the diced red onion. Sauté until just softened.
- Add the sliced garlic. Once the mixture becomes fragrant, add the corn and sliced snap peas. Sauté until heated through.
- Add the red wine vinegar and remaining olive oil. Toss to coat. Season with black pepper, to taste.
- Spoon the cottage cheese onto each slice of toast. Layer with sliced heirloom tomato and corn salad.