Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk or Lowfat Cottage Cheese
- 1 C. Nancy’s Organic Cottage Cheese (divided)
- ¼ C. Mayonnaise
- ¼ C. Whole Milk
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Honey
- ½ tsp. Poppyseeds
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil (as needed to emulsify)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 ½ C. Roasted Chicken, diced to 1-inch
- 1 ½ C. Broccoli Florets, raw or lightly steamed
- 1 C. Grapes, halved
- ¾ C. Walnut Pieces
- Rustic Bread or Butter Lettuce, to serve
- To make the dressing, combine ½ C. cottage cheese, mayo, milk, lemon juice, honey and poppyseeds in a blender and pulse to puree.
- Blending on the lowest setting, add 1 Tbsp. olive oil as the mixture emulsifies.
- Incorporate the blended mixture and the remaining cottage cheese. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the diced chicken, broccoli florets, halved grapes and walnut pieces. Toss with the dressing to coat.
- Scoop the dressed salad into a butter lettuce leaf or on rustic bread to serve.