Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Cottage Cheese
Chili Crisp Sauce
- ¼ C. Prepared Sichuan Chili Crisp
- Juice of ¼ Orange
- 1 tsp. Tamari
- ½ tsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- ¼ lb. Green Beans
- ¼ lb. Romano Beans
- ¼ lb. Radishes, quartered
- Kosher Salt
- Field Greens
- 16 oz. Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Cottage Cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Sichuan chili crisp, orange juice, tamari, and sesame oil. Set aside.
- Prepare an outdoor grill or place a stovetop grill pan over medium heat. Brush the surface with olive oil and add the vegetables, working in batches as needed. Toss them to coat with oil as they cook. Season with kosher salt, to taste.
- Transfer the grilled vegetables to a plate to cool. Meanwhile, divide the cottage cheese into four bowls.
- Place grilled vegetables and field greens over the cottage cheese. Finish with chili crisp sauce to serve.