Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Plain Kefir
- 6 C. Sweet Corn Kernels
- 3 C. Nancy’s Organic Plain Kefir
- 5 Green Onions, chopped
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Basil leaves, plus more for garnish
- 2 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 C. Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, halved for garnish
- Place the sweet corn kernels, kefir, green onions, basil leaves and garlic cloves in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Strain the soup through a regular colander (not a sieve) and discard the solids.
- Chill the soup for 2 hours or overnight and allow the flavors to incorporate.
- Ladle the chilled soup into four shallow bowls, and garnish with halved heirloom cherry tomatoes and fresh basil leaves.