Featured Product: Nancy’s Oatmilk Non-Dairy Vanilla Yogurt
- ½ C. Cold Brew Coffee
- 18oz. Nancy’s Oatmilk Non-Dairy Vanilla Yogurt
- ½ C. Canned Coconut Milk, emulsified (or other plant-based milk)
- ¼ C. Honey
- 6 Mini Paper Cups
- 6 Flat Wooden Sticks
- Pour the cold brew coffee equally into the mini paper cups.
- Combine the yogurt, milk and honey in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the yogurt mixture equally into the mini paper cups, over the cold brewed coffee.
- Place a strip of tape across the top of each cup. Pierce through the tape with the tip of a knife (make a ¼ inch cut) to hold the stick in place.
- Freeze the pops overnight. Tear to remove the paper cups and serve.