Featured Product: Nancy’s Lowfat Cottage Cheese
- 1 C. Tri-color Quinoa
- 1 ½ C. Water
- ¼ tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 C. Finely Chopped Broccoli Florets
- 1 C. Shredded Purple Cabbage
- 1 C. Matchstick Carrots
- 3 Tbsp. Lemon Dill Vinaigrette (see below)
- 16 oz. Nancy’s Organic Lowfat Cottage Cheese
- ½ Bunch Radishes, mandolin sliced
Lemon Dill Vinaigrette
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. White Wine or Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ Clove Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. Chopped Fresh Dill
- In a small saucepan, combine the quinoa, water and salt. Bring the mixture to a low boil and reduce to a simmer. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Fluff the cooked quinoa with a fork and allow it to cool for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the ingredients for the vinaigrette and set aside.
- Once cooled, transfer the quinoa to a large bowl. Combine with broccoli florets, shredded cabbage and matchstick carrots.
- Toss the mixture with 3 Tbsp. of the lemon dill vinaigrette and divide the tossed salad into four bowls.
- Top each serving with ½ C. cottage cheese and sliced radishes.