- 15 oz. Prepared pie dough
- 16 oz. Nancy’s Organic Cream Cheese
- 1 C. Nancy’s Organic Grass-Fed Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 C. Powdered Sugar, sifted
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Zest
- Dark Chocolate Shavings, for sprinkling
- Fresh Raspberries, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Roll the prepared dough into a rectangle, about 1/8-inch thick. Lightly push it into a 9×13 non-stick baking sheet and crimp the edges.
- Vent the dough by poking holes with a fork along the bottom. Bake 8-10 minutes until just golden and crisp. Cool completely before filling.
- Combine the ingredients for the filling in a mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, blend them until smooth.
- Spooning on top of the pre-baked crust, add the filling and chill the pie for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle the filling with dark chocolate shavings and top with fresh raspberries to serve.