Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic 100% Grass-Fed Plain Yogurt
- 4 cups Cooked Brown Rice
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 Yellow Onion, minced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Ground Paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 Can (15 oz.) Tomato Sauce
- 1 Can (15 oz.) Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 Cans (15 oz.) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- ½ cup Nancy’s Organic Plain 100% Grass-Fed Yogurt
- Ripe Avocado
- Rough Chopped Almonds
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Lime wedges
- Warm the oil in a stock pot over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic. Sauté until tender.
- Whisk the spices together in a small bowl before adding them to the onions. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes and chickpeas to the pot and bring the mixture to a simmer. Cook for 10-15 minutes, until thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Divide the cooked brown rice among four serving bowls.
- Spoon the curry over each bowl with a dollop of yogurt and add toppings as desired.