Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream
- 2 lbs. Cauliflower Florets
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 C. Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp. Cayenne
- ½ tsp. Dried Oregano
- ½ tsp. Paprika, plus more to serve
- 1 C. White Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- ½ C. Gruyere Cheese, shredded
- 1/3 C. Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Butter for the dish
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees and prepare a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Toss the cauliflower florets with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Arrange on in one layer on the prepared sheet pan and roast for 10-15 minutes, until just tender but not browned.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, minced garlic, herbs, and spices.
- Reserve ¼ C. of shredded cheddar and 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan; incorporate the remaining cheese and the sour cream mixture.
- Lightly grease an 8×8 baking pan with butter.
- Once the cauliflower has cooled slightly, toss it with the sour cream mixture and pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle the top of the dish with the remaining cheddar and Parmesan cheese and bake for 20-25 minutes, until the top is golden and bubbly.