Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream
- 1 ½ lb. Golden Potatoes, peeled and washed
- 3 tablespoons White Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 cups Chicken or Vegetable Broth
- 3 tablespoons Butter, cubed to ¼ inch
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream
- Fresh Chives, chopped for garnish
Preheat oven at 375 degrees. Place the peeled, washed potatoes in a 3 Qt. stock pot over medium-high heat. Add water to the pot, covering the potatoes by 1 inch. Add the vinegar to the pot and bring to a gentle boil. Boil the potatoes until just tender, about 10 minutes. Drain the potatoes and place them back in the empty stock pot to dry.
Place the potatoes in the bottom of a cast iron skillet. Whisk the garlic powder into the broth and pour the mixture over the potatoes until it measures ½ inch deep in the bottom of the skillet. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper. Dot each potato with a ¼ inch cube of butter. Place the skillet into the oven and bake, uncovered for 30 minutes until liquid is fully reduced and the potatoes are golden with crispy bottoms. Garnish the potatoes with fresh chopped chives and sour cream on the side.