Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic 100% Grass-Fed Plain Yogurt
Garlic Yogurt Sauce
- ½ cup Nancy’s Organic Plain 100% Grass-fed Yogurt
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- ½ cup Freshly Grated Parmesan
- ¼ cup Panko
- 2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- ½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 cups Broccoli and Cauliflower Heads, steamed
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 cup Cooked Quinoa
- 1 Egg, whisked
- 1-2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- Diced Red Bell Pepper, for garnish
- Make the yogurt sauce by combining the yogurt, garlic clove and salt in a blender. Puree until smooth and transfer to a bowl. Clean the blender and chill the sauce until time to serve.
- Combine the steamed broccoli and cauliflower heads in the blender. Pulse to chop until fine.
- Place the olive oil in a skillet over medium-low heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add the chopped broccoli and cauliflower to the skillet along with the cooked quinoa. Stir the mixture and sauté for 5 minutes before removing from the heat. Allow the sauté to rest for 10 minutes, until cool enough to handle.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the grated parmesan, panko, ground cumin, salt and pepper.
- Once the sauté has cooled, place it in the mixing bowl with the dry ingredients and fully incorporate.
- Place the canola oil in the skillet over medium heat.
- Divide the mixture and form 6-8 patties. Place three at a time into the hot skillet. Allow the first side to brown for about 3-4 minutes before flipping to brown the other side.
- Remove the patties from the heat.
- Garnish with diced red bell pepper and Cilantro.
- Serve immediately with a side of garlic yogurt sauce.