Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- ¼ White Onion, minced
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Cilantro, coarsely chopped, plus more for garnish
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 8 Eggs, whisked
- 2 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 8 Small Flour Tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 oz. Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream
- Hot Sauce, to taste
- Warm the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the minced onion, garlic and diced jalapeno. Sauté until softened.
- Add the rinsed beans and cilantro to the skillet. Stir to incorporate and season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Remove the bean mixture from the pan and set aside. Carefully clean the skillet with a dry paper towel and add the butter.
- Once the butter begins to bubble at the edges, pour the whisked eggs into the pan. Working quickly with a wooden spoon, lift the egg around the edges of the pan to prevent sticking. Once the bottom of the egg turns opaque, stir, fold and break the egg into curds.
- Once the egg is completely set but still glistening, remove from the heat.
- Combine the egg and bean mixture in a serving dish.
- Serve with warm tortillas, to be rolled into burritos with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and hot sauce.