Featured Products: Nancy’s Organic Cream Cheese
- 1 ¼ C. Whole Milk
- 1 C. All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 8 oz. Nancy’s Organic Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 Lemon, Zested and Juiced
- 1 ¼ C. Powdered Sugar, plus more for serving
- Fresh Blueberries
- 1 Lemon, thinly sliced for garnish (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the cream cheese, lemon zest and juice until smooth. Gradually incorporate the powdered sugar.
- Spoon the cream cheese filling into a piping bag or the corner of a quart-sized resealable freezer bag (snip the tip).
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, and salt. Set aside.
- In a blender, combine the milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla. Slowly add the dry ingredients and blend until the batter is smooth.
- Pour ¼ cup batter into the bottom of a non-stick pan over medium heat. Immediately lift and tilt the pan in a circular motion, working the batter to the edges of the pan in one even coat. Cook for 1-2 minutes before flipping to brown the other side.
- Allow the crepes to cool to room temperature.
- Spread each crepe with about 2 Tbsp. of filling. Fold them into quarters and layer with fresh blueberries in an 8×8 baking dish.
- If desired, heat the stuffed crepes in the oven at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, just until warm. Otherwise, serve at room temperature.
- To finish, sprinkle with powdered sugar.