Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic 100% Grass-Fed Blueberry Lavender Yogurt
- ½ cup Grape Seed Oil or Coconut Oil
- ½ cup Maple Syrup
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 5 cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 ½ cups Chopped Raw Almonds
- 1 cup Dried Blueberries
- ½ cup Dried Currants
- 24 oz. Nancy’s Organic 100% Grass-Fed Blueberry Lavender Yogurt
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, syrup, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and salt before incorporating the oats, almonds and dried fruit. Spoon the granola mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Spread the mixture evenly and press down firmly. Bake for 30 minutes, until brown and crisped.
Turn the bark onto a rack and allow it to cool completely. Break the bark into pieces and serve with bowls of Nancy’s Organic 100% Grass-fed Blueberry Lavender Yogurt.