Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream
- 2 lbs. Baby Yukon Gold Potatoes
- ¾ C. Water
- Kosher Salt
- ½ Pint Radish, quartered
- 2 Celery Ribs, finely diced
- ¾ C. Shelled Peas
- 2 Green Onions, chopped for garnish
- ½ C. Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- ¼ C. Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream
- 2 tsp. Lemon Zest
- ½ Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Dill
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
- Place the potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet with the water and salt. Cover the sheet with foil and secure the edges.
- Bake the potatoes for 20-25 minutes, until tender. Allow them to cool completely and discard any water that remains on the sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Transfer the cooked, cooled potatoes to a mixing bowl with the prepared radish, celery, and peas. Add the dressing and combine.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.