Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Yogurt & Nancy’s Organic Cream Cheese
- 1 C. All-purpose Flour, plus more for the pan
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 C. Sugar
- ½ C. Extra Virgin Olive or Avocado Oil, plus more for the pan
- ½ C. Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 C. Grated Apples
Maple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 oz. Nancy’s Organic Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ C. Organic Butter, softened
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 4 C. Organic Powdered Sugar
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare an 8×8-inch baking pan with oil or butter and parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the sugar, oil, yogurt, and vanilla. Fold in the grated apples.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and incorporate.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes, until a knife comes out clean. Allow the bread to cool completely on a rack before frosting.
- To make the frosting, use a hand mixer to beat together the softened cream cheese and butter. Incorporate the salt, cinnamon, vanilla, and maple syrup.
- Slowly incorporate the powdered sugar. Beat until fluffy and smooth.
- Once the cake has completely cooled, spread the frosting evenly onto the cut surface and smooth it to the edges.